Mold spores can be toxic and its presence in the product may lead to health hazards.
The Mold Prevention Program is a dedicated Factory Audit service designed to mitigate the risk of mold growth within the factory premises. This service is essential for businesses who want to mitigate risks of products from being rejected or returned due to mold damage.
Why Choose Mold Prevention Program?
Bureau Veritas' Mold Prevention Program take proactive measures against mold growth in warehouse, storage facilities, protecting product quality, safety and brand reputation. It has a series of protocols which cover from quality management system to personnel training to mitigate the risk of mold growth in the factory premises:
- Quality Management System: Basic review to ensure systems are in place for mold prevention.
- Good Manufacturing Practice: Ensures the factory maintains the appropriate environmental control (humidity & temperature) and adheres to practices that prevent mold growth.
- Product Control: Evaluation focusing on the material and work in process handling (storage & segregation) that prevent mold during the product’s lifecycle.
- Process Control: Examination of processes to ensure they do not contribute to mold growth.
- Personnel: Review on personnel training and practice to mitigate the mold growth in the product during manufacturing
Benefits of the Mold Prevention Program:
- Risk Identification: The service identifies sources, materials, and processes that could potentially cause mold growth, conducted by experts investigating the conditions under which products are manufactured, stored, and packed.
- Comprehensive Coverage: The assessment covers various areas including the factory building, raw material & product control, lamination of materials, production area maintenance, packaging requirements, finished product handling, shipment & transportation, and restricted chemicals control.
- In-depth Investigation: Performed by seasoned specialists, the assessment provides a thorough investigation of the manufacturing facility to ensure optimal conditions for mold prevention.
Bureau Veritas is a world-leading concept-to-consumer supply chain solutions partner working with organizations throughout the supply chain, With well in excess of 100 offices and laboratories spread around the world we are proud to be the quality managers for many of the world’s leading brands, retailers and their supply chains.
Inspec is an online booking platform to improve your product quality and reduce returns with systematic inspection and audits, You will experience a fast, easy-to-use booking flow for your product inspection services, and you can book one of our next available product specialists to be at your factory for service as quickly as the next day.
Why Bureau Veritas?
Bureau Veritas is a world leader in laboratory testing, inspection and certification services. Created in 1828, the Group has more than 80,000 employees located in more than 1,600 offices and laboratories around the globe.
As one of the world's leading third-party inspection companies, our inspection team all undergo rigorous technical qualification and integrity training before performing any type of inspection. We offer standard and tailor-made quality control inspection for a wide array of softline and hardline products.
Bureau Veritas helps its clients improve their performance by offering services and innovative solutions in order to ensure that their assets, products, infrastructure and processes meet standards and regulations in terms of quality, health and safety, environmental protection and social responsibility.
Global footprint and local expertise
Bureau Veritas carries out over 400,000 inspections and audits every year. We have over 1200 fully qualified inspectors across 85 countries in Asia, Africa, Europe, North and South America.
Your product quality inspection is conducted with BV’s inspection protocols which are based on our standard practices and decades of experience from assessing millions of factories and products. All our protocols are optimized to meet today’s requirements.
Ethic & independent quality control
As the world leader in testing, inspection and certification services, we put ethics and integrity at the very top of our priority list. Our Code of Ethics ensures our staff members maintain integrity, professional competence, confidentiality, professional behavior, and high ethical standards in their day-to-day business activities.